GO HOMEPAGE

Monday, September 10, 2012

In 12 slandered my father bought me a Computer till then we were using cyber cafes to know computer and to understand. Most of times we use it for gaming although i was kid. I had having interest in computing so i took admission in BCA after my 12th. In my family there are some peoples from IT industry like my cousin Dinesh Velhal . Same like others I got Idea about Software testing from him. I read much about in on net understand and i got interest in software testing. after completing BCA i joined Software testing course in Pune based IT Training institute. Teachers were good and Expert so i learned much good there. And that's the entry of mine in Software industry. My first job was at call center as there were recession in IT industry but suddenly i got a job in  a small IT company on Educational website. I worked there near about  2.5 years simultaneously i did MCA .Now working for CMM 3 level company for a Client. I learned much from these companies. I need to do much R & D there for Open source tools implementation. In some i got success to implement and use and in some I am still trying. I am sharing here my Experiences and knowledge gained so new testers can easily use and understand Testing. You people can post your questions in Comment area i ll do best to give you betters solutions. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Hai bro,
    Just now I started learning software testing.Can you please advice me how to study and what are the major topics to concentrate?
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete

Important Links

Popular Posts

Subscribe Us Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner